First let's remind some concepts:
- Simple opt-in: The Contact registers, and is immediately activated and receives a Welcome Message
- Double opt-in: The Contact registers, receives a confirmation request, validates his email and then receives a Welcom Message
Registration process means the following:
- The new visitor of the website fills-up a web form with his Email, First name, Last name, ....
- The Contact data is then recorded on the website database
- The Contact data is then replicated into Ofsys by API (Method create contact), the new Contact has an idContact
- If simple opt-in: Another API sends a welcome Message (idMessage) to the new idContact
- If double opt-in: a message is sent to the new Email address with a link to validate and activate the Contact in Ofsys and then another Message (Welcome Message) is sent
To replicate the Contact in Ofsys
- Your IT should setup Method Create Contact
To send a single Confirmation or Welcom Messages to a specific idContact
-Your IT should setup Method SendSingle
(If you're an IT person, see attached files for examples and description of process).