Here are some changes made to the CSV exports that will reduce CONSIDERABLY size and treatment operations:
The improved version of automated version was activated yesterday. A lot of previously redundant extra data have been optimized.
Some tuning options can be implemented for each client :
DEFAULT OPTIONS ARE
- CONTACTS: New contacts only, all fields
- SENDINGS/SendLog: New records and important modifications, important fields only
- MESSAGES : New messages only
What can Ofsys extract now?
- Only new contacts
- New and errors (invalid addresses and bounces)
- New and modified contacts
- New, errors and modifications
Which fields of CONTACTS can now be extracted?
- All fields
- Only identifiers (ID, Key, Creation date, Modification date as well as all the fields which are involved in the Project’s KEY)
Which journal entries (SendLog) can be extracted? :
- New records only
- New and important modifications (date of last open, date of lst click, date of unsubscription, date of Spam complaint)
Which fields of the sending journal ?
- All fields (41 fields)
- Only important fields (26 fields)
Which MESSAGES can be extracted ?
- New messages only
- New Messages and modified